Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Additions



Praise the Lord For these newest additions to our family.



Miss Petra Brielle Root
Born- January 30th 7:30 am California time
Weight: 7lbs 1oz
Length:18 inches
Delivered via c-section. Autumn is Cameron's sister for those of you who don't know her.
She seems to be doing better than she did with the last c-section, so we are very thankful for that.



Miss Lucinda Kate Markley

Born: February 4th 5:11pm Kansas time
Weight: 6lbs 0.7oz
Length: 18 inches

This is my baby sister! Another one! Now I have 3 of them.
I guess the only way I'll get brothers is for them to marry my sisters. An easy way to identify the members of my family is that we have all been born with next to no hair. Although with Morgen having all the hair she has I am starting to think that it is a blessing. It gets dirty so fast and is hard to get the cradle cap out of.She was born vaginally and I'm pretty sure "The Natural Way!" with out all the losing control stuff, and morphine though
I'm pretty sure, cause they knew what was coming! Please refer to an earlier post to know what I am talking about. Also for those who did not know I have an older little sister that is about 14 months old her name is Serena Joy. Daddy And Mom had her at home not knowing that the placenta had started to malfunction and that Serena was in very bad shape. Her shoulders got stuck and they had to pull her out and when she was born she was a very dark purple. to make a long story short and because I almost cry when I think about it we almost lost her and mom, due to excessive bleeding, and Serena was in the hospital for several weeks. So we were a little scared when we heard that this little one was on the way. We praise the Lord for safe delivery and that Mom is alright.








2 comments: